Saturday, September 8, 2012

Senior Moment


I had a serious "senior moment."  I have a little refrigerator in my office, and I usually bring my lunch. 
The other day I brought some cottage cheese for lunch, but I couldn't finish it, so I put the rest away for another day.  Today, I looked in the refrigerator for it, but it was not there.  I looked in the trash, thinking I had absent-mindedly thrown it out, but no, it was not there.

Then, a little bit later, I looked in a desk drawer for something else, and there was my cottage cheese.  No longer good to eat, of course, but that didn't bother me as much as the fact that I was lame-brained enough to put cottage cheese in a desk drawer. 

So, the next time you have a senior moment, remember, you are not alone.

1 comment:

  1. I found my cell phone in the 'fridge the other day. I won't admit the number of times my keys end up in the silverware drawer.

    ReplyDelete