Monday, April 18, 2011

Snow, snow, snow

Yesterday morning, Palm Sunday, I awoke to see that snow had started to fall during the night.  It snowed most of the day.  Since I was expecting guests Sunday evening, I found myself shoveling snow from the sidewalk in the afternoon of April 17.  This morning, I found more snow had fallen, and was still falling.  We are under a Winter Weather Advisory.  We are used to lots of winter here, but people are really starting to grouse, because we are colder than normal for this time of year. 

This morning I came to work and found that our secretary had sent out this notice to all dept. faculty:

INSTALLING SPRING...


% % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % %     44% DONE.


Install delayed....please wait.

Installation failed. Please try again
.

404 error: Season not found.

Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment